About the Author
Hi, I’m Sebastien and I do, well, things. Took me a while to figure out that! For example:
- I draw. To the point of having studied at the Royal Academy of Art in Brussel, Belgium. I love to create stuff.
- I play the electric bass guitar. And I learn to write some music. Or play with sound.
- I paint minis. For fun.
- I sculpt some mini. Maybe not always so mini.
- I can weld — electronics, but also TIG/MMA. I’m not bad at it, even though don’t ask me to do pipe works…
- I build stuff with wood and metal. Not often, but need be!
- I read, a lot. I’m having fun with urban wizard, but also with philosophy.
- I’ve installed and maintained server. Heck, I even layed of the cable and the various accessories.
- I did devellop software. I was paid for it, but nowaday it’s only if I need to solve some personal problem.
- I manage team releasing software.
I’m curious. About everything.
I speak French and English. I also dable in Dutch, and I’m learning Italian (because why not).
I have a master degree from the ARBA-ESA, in Fine Art (Art de l’image imprimée, spécialisation lithographie)
I can use lot of software, for example:
- Davinci Resolve
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Incopy…
- Ableton Live
- Touch Designer
- Office 365 of course
- Xcode, Git, Python, Clojure…
I have my own company, called Random Mechanicals.